This vibrant scent is reminiscent of the gooseberry fruits that grow in India, commonly known as amla. Our Gooseberry candle is a sweet, tart balance that will brighten the mood of any space.
D E T A I L S:
- 100% all-natural soy wax that is grown in the USA
- 4 oz/114g sleek white metal tin with lid
- All-natural, flat-braided cotton wick (lead-free & zinc-free)
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Eco-friendly clean burn
- Phthalate/paraben/cruelty-free & vegan
- Approximate burn time: 25 hours
C A N D L E C A R E:
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time before relighting
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool and burns evenly for its life.
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before lighting every time.
- Please try not to power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time)
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight and away from any flammable items.
T O N O T E:
- All of our candles are made to order and made entirely by hand. As a result, variations may occur and are natural.
I have a lot of candles, but my recent favorites have definitely been the Gooseberry and Darjeeling candles I got from infusion.